3rd December 2019: Emovis, a mobility solutions provider, will air the second episode of its podcast series, ‘Going Places’ on Wednesday, 4th December. The podcast series aims to create a dialogue on the future of transport and mobility across Ireland and will feature key stakeholders and industry leaders, including senior representatives from Transport Infrastructure Ireland, ARUP and Smart Dublin.
In the second episode presenter Aidan Power will be joined by Cathal Masterson, Head of Public Tolling and Sustainable Mobility Initiative Lead at Transport Infrastructure Ireland. He will be speaking on the topic of sustainable mobility.
The second episode will feature topics including:
- Sustainable practices in the area of transport
- The role of industry stakeholders in making the sector more sustainable
- Transport Infrastructure Ireland’s Sustainable Mobility Initiative
- Practical advice for commuters to be more environmentally friendly
- What Ireland can learn from international examples with regards to sustainability in transport
Darren O’Reilly, Head of Marketing and Communications for Emovis in Ireland said: “For the second episode in the ‘Going Places’ podcast series, we are delighted to be joined by Cathal Masterson. Sustainability is a key topic and it is important to understand how sustainable mobility can be achieved. Emovis is proud to host this series and open the dialogue on the key issues relevant to the sector.”
Each video episode will see Aidan take to the road in a Toyota CHR Hybrid to interview a leading figure within the Irish Transport and Mobility ecosystem. All of the interviews will take place over the course of a car journey.
Episodes will be available on:
- Emovis’s Ireland website emovisireland.ie
- LinkedIn page (https://www.linkedin.com/company/emovis/)
- YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkwdi9_hLjmouWqYdTwldYg/
Emovis ‘Going Places’ podcast series schedule: