7th January 2020: Emovis, a mobility solutions provider, will air the third episode of its podcast series, ‘Going Places’, on Wednesday 8th January. Presenter Aidan Power will be joined by Rachel Cahill, Head of Financial Management at Transport Infrastructure Ireland and Chairperson of the organisation’s Sustainable Mobility Initiative. She will be speaking on the topic of transport and sustainable mobility.
The third episode will feature topics including:
• Transport Infrastructure Ireland’s Sustainable Mobility Initiative
• Women and transport
• The trends and issues in transport
The podcast series aims to create a dialogue on the future of transport and mobility across Ireland and will feature key stakeholders and industry leaders, including senior representatives from Transport Infrastructure Ireland (TII), ARUP and Smart Dublin.
Darren O’Reilly, Head of Marketing and Communications for Emovis in Ireland said: “For the third episode in the ‘Going Places’ podcast series, we are delighted to be joined by Rachel Cahill. As Chairperson of TII’s Sustainable Mobility Initiative, Rachel is well placed to discuss how this initiative is examining this area in terms of travel needs and patterns.”
Each video episode will see Aidan take to the road in a Toyota CHR Hybrid to interview a leading figure within the Irish Transport and Mobility ecosystem. All of the interviews will take place over the course of a car journey.
Episodes will be available on:
• Emovis’s Ireland website – www.emovisireland.ie
• LinkedIn page – https://www.linkedin.com/company/emovis/
• YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkwdi9_hLjmouWqYdTwldYg/
• Irish Tech News Podcast Section – https://irishtechnews.ie/category/podcast/
Emovis ‘Going Places’ podcast series schedule: